Autofiber | Clay Mitt
- Removes bonded contaminants that regular washing cannot!
- Medium grade synthetic rubber polymer on a microfiber mitt.
- Must be used with a lubricant
- Size: 7" x 9"
The Autofiber Clay Mitt removes bonded surface contaminants that regular washing cannot! Safely remove stubborn contaminants such as brake dust, industrial fallout, overspray, and environmental contamination with ease! The medium grade synthetic rubber polymer pulls bonded contaminants from the clear coat, leaving smooth and ready for paint correction or protection.
How to use the Autofiber Clay Mitt:
- The Clay Mitt must be used with a lubricant or quick detail spray to lubricate the surface for safe decontamination.
- The first time you go to use the Clay Mitt, break it in by using it on the glass for 1-2 minutes before using it on the paint.
- Spray the Clay Mitt and the surface to be decontaminated with your lubricant.
- Gently glide the mitt across the surface in a crosshatch pattern, adding more lubricant as needed.
- After each section, rinse the mitt with water to clean away contaminants.
- One you are finished, rinse the Clay Mitt with water and allow to air dry.
Size: 7" x 9"