Vonixx Car Care | Sinergy Paint | Spray Coating
SINERGY is an easy-to-apply spray coating for paint that protects the surface for up to 12 months. The product brings an exclusive Vonixx's CARBOSILOXY nanotechnology, in which Carbon acts in synergy with Silicon (SiO2), creating a resistant and hydrophobic film. As a result, it reduces friction, minimizes light scratches, and promotes shine and an amazing water and dirt repellency.
CARBOSILOXY is a nanotechnology created by Vonixx where Carbon makes a covalent chemical bonding reaction with the paint (clearcoat) and allows Silicon (SiO2) to bond to the paint by this chemical reaction and also through physical adhesion. These two types of adhesion put together make the product last so long and be so resistant.
- Up to 12 months of protection
- Very easy to apply, like a spray wax
- Very short curing time: around 1 hour
- Amazing water beading effect
- Carbon reduces the formation of water spots on paint
- Yields up to 15 small cars
- Can be applied on paints with or without polishing (but we recommend the paint to be decontaminated with clay bar)
- Reduces friction and minimizes swirls and light scratches
- Can be applied on paints with ceramic coating as a maintenance product - in this case the product will not last 12 months because the ceramic coating present on the paint will not let Sinergy make the chemical bond reaction with the paint, but it is still an excellent option for maintenance
- Can be applied on PPF, vinyl wraps, plastics and headlights
HOW TO USE:
1- Ensure that the paint is clean and decontaminated (we also recommend to clean the paint with an IPA solution or prep product to remove any residue from other waxes or sealants).
2- Spray a small amount of the product on a clean and dry microfiber towel.
3- Apply on the paint in straight movements in an area not exceeding 60 x 60cm (2' x 2').
4- After 10 seconds, wipe it off with a second clean and dry microfiber towel.
5- Continue the process until the entire vehicle is completed.